Sunday, December 29, 2013

'This is Homeschooling' Challenge

 I work with ESL students in foreign countries. Most of them have never heard of homeschooling. I usually explain it as doing schoolwork at home, but that explanation always seems to fall short.

Even here in America people will ask, 'But what do you DO?' This is usually followed by, 'But what about socialization?'


People just don't get what homeschooling is. 

Let's show them!



Send me your best pictures of what homeschooling means to you, let me know they are for the 'This is Homeschooling' Challenge, and I'll post them onto the Homeschool Connection Flikr Page. The pictures will also show up on the sidebar on the right of this page.

Privacy: Please take into consideration that this is a public Flickr board. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis