Saturday, December 21, 2013

Southern Oaks Equestrian Day Camp

Neigh!!

I hear from a reliable source that Santa got his start in horses before moving on to reindeer. He recommends Southern Oaks Equestrian on the eastern side of Tallahassee (close to Monticello). 

Southern Oaks is offering day camps next Monday and Friday (the week of Christmas) from 9-3. Early drop-off and late pick-up are available, too. Camps include riding lessons and other activities for kids ages 6 and up. Kids will need to bring a bag lunch.

A New Year's Camp will be held Tuesday through Thursday, the 31st through the 2nd.

For more information, call 850-566-5212. 
"Below is a video of a wild mustang mare I trained, just 100 days out of the wild. This particular mare was very aggressive, charging and striking at humans. One of the most dangerous horses I have ever seen. Not willing to give up on a horse, I persisted, and had a wonderful outcome, as shown below, for the horse. There is no telling what would have happened to Splash had I decided to give up, and she is now living a wonderful life! I had every opportunity to give up, and every reason to based on her behavior, but I am sure glad I did not. This video is 100 days out of the wild, with only 85 days of riding." (excerpt from the Southern Oaks Equestrian website)






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis